From: Frank franze <Franze52@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Dec 31, 2009 11:03 am
Subject: [Harp-L] FEELING THE GROOVE and reflecting it physically

I agree whole heartily... I believe the Greatest Players can  FEEL THE GROOVE
and reflect it physically>> because they're not INHIBITED by the groups of
people watching their every single move.

I've seen Steve Guyger literally propell 12 inches off the ground powering
himself into the next note he was about to deliver!!!

And Dennis Gruenling SWAYS so far back and forth his long hair turns into a
pendulum!!!

I'm sure there are many more examples -When I saw Lee Osker he certainly had a
physical groove goin on!!!