[Harp-L] RE: Name infringement Cervantes, no harp content

Yeah, Michael, I love that whole story and have tried (but not really very hard) to find a copy of the now lost infringement to no avail.

But what about the Sonny Boys confrontation?  Does anyone have more on that?

yours very truly and risking it all for art,

Sanson Corrasco