[Harp-L] Name infringement Cervantes, no harp content

Cervantes did not intend to write 2 parts to his famous Don Quixote.
He published the first part, it was so popular that another writer
decided to continue writing stories about Quixote, during Cervantes'
lifetime without permission.  Cervantes was so incensed he wrote part
two of QUixote (parts 1 and 2 are what we now think of as the Quixote
novel).  The main plotline of part two is Quixote becomes aware there
is a false QUixote roaming the countryside and claiming to be him and
he sets out to confront him.  I forget if where it is in the book, but
Cervantes goes so far as to state he has put a curse on whoever would
use his character even after his death.  Ever see the documentary
where Guilliame is trying to film his Quixote but failing miserably?
Interesting.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com