To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 9:08 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Little Walter Amps

I don't like the commercial exploitation of the artist's name.

Jim R

On Dec 30, 10:59 pm, Todd Glazer <to...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
This guy has been making killer tube amps for guitar players and says they sound great for harp too !
Check out the relic Cab on the Little Walter 15 on the amp model page .It looks like something Little Walter would have used !

http://www.littlewaltertubeamps.com/