[Harp-L] teeth query

Hi Patrick,
 Be careful ,you may lose your teeth if you don't give them time to heal and tighten up. About two years ago I had to have my three front lowers pulled. Too much gigging playing jaw harp and harp. One of them loosened and I kept gigging, gave it a few days rest and it would tighten up. More play and loose again. This went on for a year or so and then it got infected and I'd see a little puss along the gum line. I'd stop playing for a month but the damage was done and the tooth next to it got infected also. Well you could lose all your teeth that way and even die so I broke down and went to the dentist. He had to pull the three because the infection spread, so be careful my friend. It seems that the bleeding you are seeing may be the beginning of the road I went down so lay off for awhile because the vibrations are hurting not helping. Is there any looseness in your teeth, grab them and see. Use the time off to work on other areas of your music, do you
 sing, do you know the scales, maybe learn some hand percussion, etc.
 May good health be with you.

Happy Blues Year,
Reach