From: captron100@xxxxxxx
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 8:16:55 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [Harp-L] tip scooping, pictures of

A week or two ago someone asked about tip scooping. ÂHere are some pictures i came across. ÂHope the links work.

http://www.fractal.art.br/ecafhb/en/scooping.html - pic of tip scooping from Fernando Bresslau
Âhttp://www.overblow.com/?menuid=161 - pic of tip scooping and waxed rivets from Tinus at Overblow.com.
ron - FL Keys