Re: [Harp-L] Winslow in early evening concert this Saturday

Winslow Yerxa wrote:
<This Saturday, on your way out to dinner or the movies, catch an early show that <will help you mellow out from all that holiday frenzy in a warm, inviting <performance space. You'll hear music that is by turns sensuous, lyrical, buoyant, <and exciting, from the harmonica/violin duo of Winslow Yerxa and Tuula Tossavainen, <with Colin Cotter on guitar, performing their own unique blend of jazz, Celtic, and <Finnish music.

Sounds killer Winslow, I regret that I will be unable to attend because the venue is about 3500 miles from my house, and the car is in the shop. (!)

Please make an effort to record your performance.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to hear it.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter