[Harp-L] what a tone!

soooooooo....last night i plugged my late 50's rca bullet into my living room amp...a 10-yr old fender deluxe...very low output from mic...gotta get it fixed...
then i throw the green bullet in, and oh, my, garsh!!!!!!!!!!   here are the settings...
afb pedal
vol on 4
treble on 5
bass on 5
mid on 2.5
reverb on 3.5
clean channel

wow!  it sounded like an eruption from a volcano!  better than my bassman & super reverb!  i think that afb really pushes that single 12 inch into another dimension of filth, power, grit, sonic orgasmic slush, and untold aural fixations!!!!!
that's going with me to the next jam.
the reverb on this amp is killer!!!!!
your mileage may vary.