Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 18:14:12 +0100
From: Dan Bro <bkb@xxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Seydel TabTool - usefull tool or just another tab
        editor

        Hi all,

        [...]

        3. I modified FreeHarpTab editor freeharp.com
        <http://freeharp.com>  and
        I added a light and downloadable version which makes tab for
        TabTool.
        (Somebody searched on harp-l the C4 note now You may see the
        number of
        the octave after the note). It's good for beginners and advance
        beginners.
        The full version of FreeHarpTab editor is based on Adam Gussow's
        tabbing
        method who doesn't notate only the note and the bending but he*
        inserts
        the beat* ( a- four-a) and some *information about techniques*
        (triplet,
        tongue blocking etc).

        All tab editor versions are free an open source so You can
        modify them
        freeharp.com. <http://freeharp.com>
        Welcome and ideas.

        Dan Bro