Re: [Harp-L] David Naiditch is awesome

David,

Glad you enjoyed my harmonica playing and the other musicians on the “High Desert Bluegrass Sessions” CD. It was really fun recording with these fine musicians. By the way, that fiddler you like—Christian Ward —was only 15 years old when the CD was recorded. And I agree with Clayton Gary Lehmann that Pat Cloud is the best 5-string bebop banjo player. Pat is currently producing a Django Reinhardt-inspired jazz CD that will hopefully be released in a year or so. I’ve already played on 3 of the cuts. Really nice arrangements with Steve Trovato on guitar.

--David Naiditch
http://www.myspace.com/davidnaiditch (for samples of this bluegrass CD)