[Harp-L] Magic reed gap adjustment

Turbodog wrote: Suppose you were able to wave a magic wand (or twist some sort of small magic knob) on the back of your
harmonica that would adjust the gap of any reed.  Which reed would you wish for?

  If I had only one choice, I think I'd choose #4 blow for the same reason as Iceman.
  On another note, I just visited the turboharp website: turboharp.com.  I see lots of cool new products since I last visited.
Years ago when i was learning to overdraw, i bought a model that was specially mfg'd and tweaked for OB's on holes 4, 5, and 6.  It worked great, still
does (only 1 reed replacement a couple of years ago), and came with a Turbolid, all for $50!   I assume u no longer make a harp that is specially
designed for easy OB's?
  Imho, some of the descriptions lack info that is necessary to prompt a sale.  For example, what if anything special is done to a couple of these harps
shown, or are they stock harps?  Re Turbolids, the description doesnt say the harps that they are used with, or have they been redesigned to fit any
harp?  I have a couple on Hohner Special 20's and always liked the feel.  Is your L O Harp a stock harp with the addition of a Turbolid?  Do u now sell
Turbolids lids for Lee Oskar harps?
  Best of luck with all of your neat products and improvements!
ron