[Harp-L] Re: Iron Man - Black Sabbath - Rock Harmonica

I'm not sure if this is to anyone's taste...but do remember 'someone'
asking about rock music (even heavy metal) being played on harmonica?  If  so,
here's something to consider from a Swedish player:

If you're not familiar with YouTube..click on 'more info' to read what he
used for the effects:...

Iron Man - Black Sabbath - Rock Harmonica

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2pczYsbhHM_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2pczYsbhHM)

He also plays House of the Rising Sun, but a bit too fast-tempo for  me.  I
prefer it slowed down a bit more than his version.  Still  interesting,
though.

Elizabeth