[Harp-L] Updates to Richard Hunter RP250/255 patchsets

Hi all,

I've started shipping the latest versions of my patch sets for the Digitech RP250 and RP255 (just in time for New Year's Eve!).

The most frequent request I get is for more patches with hard amped blues sounds, and I've done my best to make the amped-up patches in this set as tough as nails. I've done a lot of side by side comparisons with the amps in my collection to make sure that these patches will stand up to a hot tube amp.  At the same time, I've included plenty of clean sounds for players who need sweetness on their gigs, along with a few sounds that are designed to make people go "Holy ----, was that a harmonica?"  (There's something very satisfying about seeing a guitar player's mouth drop open, isn't there?)

Overall, it's a very versatile set that should bring players and their audiences a lot of pleasure.  The set is designed primarily for the Audix Fireball V microphone, but my own testing, and feedback from my customers, tells me that many of these sounds work very well with Bullet-style mics too.

My thanks in particular to the customers who are part of this journey.  It's a pleasure to build cool stuff for you.

Regards and Happy New Year, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter