From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Emile Damico
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 5:31 AM
To: Walter Scanlon
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Chord Harp

The Chord layout to me looks like it is meant to play tunes from another
era. All of those diminished an augmented chords are from a song writing era
of years gone by. Even though it says 48 chords playing notes from upper and
lower holes of adjacent chords could give you more chords.. I don't know of
any method books on the chord but one would be a big help.