[Harp-L] Seydel TabTool - usefull tool or just another tab editor

Hi all,

I've downloaded and tested SEYDEL-TabSuite
<http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Seydel/Categories/News/SEYDELTabTools&PageSize=50>.
I can easily install all progams on my Xp and they work fine but I can't
make them work under Linux Wine neither Crossover. I think they are
effective and usefull programs.

1. SEYDEL-MelodyRecorder does what its name suggests. It visaulises the
pitch of the note (Mhz) and You can tab the note.
I think is usefull to play clear notes too as a bendometer.

2. The TabTool is a great program, does what Bernhard wrote about it. It
works fine, transpose and can play the tabs too.

3. These programs are free.

3. I modified FreeHarpTab editor freeharp.com <http://freeharp.com>  and
I added a light and downloadable version which makes tab for TabTool.
(Somebody searched on harp-l the C4 note now You may see the number of
the octave after the note). It's good for beginners and advance beginners.
The full version of FreeHarpTab editor is based on Adam Gussow's tabbing
method who doesn't notate only the note and the bending but he* inserts
the beat* ( a- four-a) and some *information about techniques* (triplet,
tongue blocking etc).

All tab editor versions are free an open source so You can modify them
freeharp.com. <http://freeharp.com>
Welcome and ideas.

Dan Bro

* *