[Harp-L] Harp L: A few Items for sale

I have a number of items for sale. I'm based in the UK but will ship to most places in the world.

The items are listed below.

1 Shure Sonodyne 540 Series 2 mic complete with three pin lead - £130GBP

1 Shure 545 and 1 Shure 545S both with 4 pin connector. I only have one four pin lead so I am selling these mics as a pair - £150GBP

1 Astatic Biscuit with Astatic 151 element (about 80-90% strength) - £180GBP

1 Boss DM-2 Analog delay complete with box and instructions almost mint condition - £180GBP

1 Boss OC-2 Octave pedal well used but in perfect working condition - £50GBP

1 BBE Sonic Stomp no box but in perfect condition - £50GBP

Please note that the prices do not include shipping. if your interested email me and I'll give you a price including shipping.

Paul