To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 3:35 PM
Subject: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Holiday crackers

I grew up with those Christmas crackers ...they were an integral part of
the fun of Christmas in Scotland.  There's decidedly something odd about
getting the very same 'gift' inside for 3 years in a row.

I'm with Doug - except as to their danger ;)...DEFinitely buy a lottery
ticket, Robert...someone's trying to tell you something...dropping some strong
hints, there... especially with your project bringing music to Native
American youth, and your concerts at the Grand Canyon.

Just found out that someone out in my neck of the woods..quite close in
fact, bought the solitary $162 million NY Lottery ticket in the middle of the
snowstorm. I had visions of all the felines/canines I could take care of
in my planned dream Animal Shelter with that much....yet I haven't bought a
ticket in a while. Hmmm Methinks I need to rethink my 'winning' strategy
and try to give fate at least a wee bit of a helping hand <G>

Elizabeth

"Message: 4