Message: 4
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 14:46:49 +0000
From: Bill <bill.eborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

That's great thank you gentlemen!

I feel like a bit of a dumbass for not having discovered her before. I
was looking for vocal renditions of Mercy, Mercy Mercy on the spottify
streaming site and found Spice of Life through that - Spottify's still only
available in Europe I think - but her career is well represented there - her
version of Alone Together's on 'Out of Different Bags' is really nice - I
love that tune.

Thanks again

Bill