[Harp-L] re: Musselwhite Video

That was the band i remember see him play at the SJ Hard Rock Cafe, the guy
were great and sound good and tight

About a year later he change the band...with a blond great guitar player
with a german name who remind a lot to RObben Ford.

Musselwhite is GOD for me! what a great gentleman, he changed my life

--
Comuna de Santos

www.myspace.com/comunadesantos

Este email no puede ser considerado SPAM mientras incluya una forma de
remocion, para ser removido permanentemente de nuestra base de datos, envie
un email con la palabra REMOVER a esta direccion.-