[Harp-L] Who does diatonic tuning & repair in the U.S.?

I posed this question to the list several months ago, but thought I would post it again: who is doing harmonica repairs these days?  My own efforts to become proficient at tuning, gapping and performing other basic repairs have not been successful. I've got dozens of harps of various brands which I would like to restore to playability, some of which I would like tuned to ET and others tuned to a compromise JI.  The last time I posted this question I received only a few replies from repair experts in the U.S. who quoted me prices for basic (e.g., no reed replacement) tuning/repair work on diatonics.  Anyone else out there?

Thanks!

John

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/