[Harp-L] Mega Tone Amps

Does  anyone  own or have  played a Mega Tone Wezo 45  Amp
I'm interested in the head and cab on their home page it's in tan and black  with the compact cab

A few of my questions or concerns are the speakers (  they use  a 12 inch Eminence Governor & one 10 inch Jensen C10Q ) these are the speakers that  they say sounds best .( I love Alnico's )   Also the amp has the tubes on top , covered with a metal  type mesh cage , I think it  looks really cool !  But I'm concerned about it getting  dirty at the clubs .

Here is the link to their web site   http://www.megatoneamps.com/

Any feedback would be appreciated  since I have never played the amp .

Thanks
Todd