[Harp-L] Influence

I play harp with my church gospel choir and often have members of the
congregation comment on how much it adds to the music.  Just before
Christmas, a mother walked up and said that her teenage son liked it so much
that he asked for a harmonica for Christmas.  Come to find out, several of
our young members have really taken a liking to the harmonica, primarily
from hearing me play with the gospel choir.  I never really gave much
thought to how playing in church might influence someone to want to become a
harmonica player also.  You just never know who is really listening.

Bobby
http://bobbyblackhat.com
http://airplaydirect.com/music/BobbyBlackHatWalters/