[Harp-L] Re: harmonicas and underprivileged kids

Thanks, Mick, heart-warming to see this happening ... and the nice thing about harmonica is, once you've tried it as a kid, you can set it aside and forget about it for years (as sometimes happens, as happened to me), then pick it up again somewhere along the line and think "Yeah! I forgot how much fun this was!" and it's somewhat like riding a bike. It would be interesting to know where these young harmonicists go musically (or not) ...

Bob Loomis
Concord CA USA