To: <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2009 6:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Butter...tone....

Glad you mentioned "Someone To Love," Steve.

That's my absolute favorite song on the "Better Days" album. I it clearly demonstrates Butter's delicious blending with the horn section and tasteful yet emotional soloing. Truly exceptional stuff. Add to that his terrific vocals. Wish I could sing half that good.

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

TeraBlu Band on My Space
http://www.myspace.com/terablu