[Harp-L] Manji tweaks?

Thought I'd pose this question before undertaking the traditional
Jewish observance of Christmas- locating an open Chinese
restaurant....

I think the Manji is a great quality/performance bargain, and am
wondering if anyone has identified effective tweaks.  The reed/
reedplate tollerances do seem quite tight, suggesting little potential
benefit of burnishing.  I know about the general use of gapping and
arcing, but am interested in changes specifically useful for the
Manji.

Thanks-
Jim R