[Harp-L] Re: Hi-Z

Hey, where can I get me one of dem new fangled hi-z  harmonicas?

I heard it will it make me look like a young Paul Neuman, sound  just like
Little Walter & play 2x as fast as Jason Ricci.  Is there a  wireless
version?  Does it have any tubes?  Is there  an overblow button?  Can I clean it
with a pressure washer?  Is  there an adjustable dog howl suppressor?  Is
there a lockout feature  to prevent wayward customs agents from blowing into
it?

I'm worried about all the ZZZZ's, if there are too many will it cause the
audience to fall asleep?  Wait, scratch that question, seems I already  have
that covered.

Subject: [Harp-L] hi-z
To: _harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx)

"seeing a  lotta harps on ebay that are hi-z.  what is hi-z?  did a harp-l
search  and got nuttin'."

Kidding aside, hi-z refers to microphones, not harmonicas.  My  free Harp
Mic Buyers guide has some basic information about that  topic.  Anyone who
wants a copy just needs to ask & I'll send it  attached to my reply.  Haven't
revised the guide for a long while, probably  will get to that some time in
Feb.  I'll announce it when it's done  & outline the additions & changes.

Anyone know why extra stuff such as a duplication of the links (& other
stuff) gets added when I send a post with a link?  Doesn't happen  when I send
links to other recipients, just on harp-l.  Anyway, here's  where to find
me:  (hopefully without too much added/duplicated  junk)

Holiday Regards to all,

Christopher  Richards
Stage Manager -  Greeley Blues Jam  _www.greeleybluesjam.com_
(http://www.greeleybluesjam.com/)   .

Twin Tone Harmonica  Microphones
_http://home.comcast.net/~bluzeharp/site/_ (http://home.comcast.net/~bluzeharp/site/)   .

Author/Publisher   "The Colorado Blues Jam Post" and the "Free Harp Mic
Buyers Guide"

Production Manager -  Jay Gaunt Summer Tour & Memphis Sessions 2009
_www.jaygaunt.com_ (http://www.jaygaunt.com)   .