[Harp-L] Re: James Taylor

Years ago I was walking to the health club in Lincoln Park, in Chicago, and
passed the Guitar Center. I thought that I would stop in on my way back to
pick up some guitar strings, because I didn’t want to carry them all day.

When I stopped in to Guitar Center on the way home, everyone was a buzz. I
asked, "What’s going on?"

The guy said, "Did you see that limo that just pulled away? James Taylor was
in here to buy some harmonicas. He spent about an hour playing guitar,
singing and telling stories."

I am a huge James Taylor fan…having just seen him in concert the day before.

At least I didn’t have to carry those guitar strings all day.

Chuck
Some times I wonder... "Why is that Frisbee getting bigger?"
Then it hits me...