[Harp-L] SPAH Industry List etc.

To all who are listed in the SPAH Industry or Club Lists, we switched over to a self-serve model last year.  Please take a look at your listing.  If it needs updating, contact me off list for details.

We also added two new categories: Teachers and Festivals.  These are both self-service. All that is required is for you to become a registered user.  As with the above, contact me off list if you have any questions,

Happy Holidays to those who don't celebrate Christmas and Happy Christmas to those who do.

Bob

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Interactive Media and Marketing
Publisher, spah.org
Chairman, Wrentham Board of Selectmen