[Harp-L] Steve "Mr. Downchild" Brazier

Anybody know what's become of Steve "Mr. Downchild" Brazier? He worked with Robert Junior Lockwood. (Cleveland via London) All this talk about Rice Miller made me think of him. He had a wooden foot stomp box that he said he made out of boards he found lying about when he visited SBII's grave. Whether he did or not is a moot point. He knew how to use it and that's all that mattered to me.The guy was a terrific, overall performer. His harp work had a really thick and juicy tone. Got a sound out a rack harp that could knock you out. He could really cast a spell over the crowd with his one-man, acoustic show. I sure would like to see him perform again if he's still around.