Re: [Harp-L] Re: Butter...tone....

The most obvious choice is Driftin' Blues on the live album, but I
also like Keep on Movin' from Keep on Movin',  Double Trouble (I think
is the name) from Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, Done a Lot of Wrong
Things in My Life from Better Days and lots of others.
MIchael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com