From: Ev630 <eviltweed@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Butter TV spot
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, December 21, 2009, 8:51 PM

Hey, some thoughtful contributions still rolling in.

As I said, I'll respond to many of the statements made, but I'm waiting for
Tom Ellis to clarify his comment. Considering that Tom is writing what is
likely to be the definitive (and probably only) biography of Butterfield, I
think it's pretty important.

Best
Drew