[Harp-L] my email was hijacked

I wanted to inform the group that my email account was hijacked. If the list or any of it's members got, or get, an email from me with nothing in the subject line just disregard it. It was not an email virus that was the problem it was that my account was hijacked, obviously so whoever did it could send out their spam. Please disregard and accept my apologies.

 Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com
http://www.myspace.com/builderofstuff
http://www.myspace.com/builderofbluesharps

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...