RE: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Jazz-Blues Fusion

Hi Elizabeth,

Don't worry, no hurt at all !
First because I can perfectly understand that you prefer a musician to
another, whatever the reasons are.
Second because I agree with you: Rob is closer to the "bossa spirit".
In fact, I have an important Rock and Blues background, and even if I have a
bit of technique, I am still a beginner at Jazz. Bossa is a good way for me
to learn jazz rhythm, and play on the afterbeat, but it is all new.
The most important to me is: maybe I'll play it better next year and you'll
like it more, and maybe some other diatonic harp players will try and
improve their play thanks to the indications I give in the vids.

Thanks for your comment,

Best regards,

Jerome
www.youtube.com/JersiMuse