[Harp-L] Micro BR Blues

I am having trouble with my Micro BR digital recorder. It is not a computer software, but is a stand a-lone device that can be connected via usb.

My friend sent me a CD of him playing guitar and singing. The files I believe are WAVE files. They are not mp3 files for I tested them on my stereo that is unable to play mp3s.

I am able to record his music on track one of the BR, with me dubbing harmonica on track two, and then me singing harmony on track three. I then play all three tracks back at the same time with all three in sync. The problem comes when I convert them to mp3s to export them to the computer. When I open them up on the computer I have only one track and not three combined. I want to e-mail them back to my friend.

The manual states that a person can combine three or four track into one track or one song. I have gone back over the manual numerous times, but I am still not getting it.

Can someone help me?

Dennis Montgomery