[Harp-L] Spah.org announcements

Good to keep this in mind.  Spah.org will post press releases.  We won't.
Harp-l has a participating members only policy regarding announcements and
generally speaking our preference is for everyone to use Danny's gig list.
 I get many forwarded press releases a year.  From record companies to
blues promoters to university presses and movie makers, people are
constantly trying to post announcements on harp-l.  Well good now I can
send them some place that will publish their publicity instead of just
turning them away with no alternative.  Thanks Bob we'll be sending some
business your way soon.

harp-l-listowner

and no I didn't come up with this policy, it was in place from the beginning