[Harp-L] spah.org Reminders

Hey guys,

Don't forget that we will publish harmonica related press releases free of charge.  So if you've got a CD or book coming out or if you've developed a new product send me a press release.  Also, there is a self-serve events calendar available to all registered users. I'm looking into adding product and CD reviews to the site.  Let me know off list if you're interested in contributing.

Bob

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Interactive Media and Marketing
Publisher, spah.org
Chairman, Wrentham Board of Selectmen