Re: [Harp-L] Re: Butter TV spot

Yes Sir your right Winslow....he does some noodling up there on the 'Live at Winterland Ballroom' were YOU there!,-)??

----- Original Message ----- From: "Winslow Yerxa" <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Butter TV spot

One striking instance of Butterfield playing above Hole 6 is something I heard him do live with the Better Days band, which was WAY better live than the record they made. On the tune "Small Town Talk" (which is also on the album) he played some sweet little fills in Draw 6-7-8, along with the occasional blow note poking through. It was the prettiest stuff I ever heard him do, but he didn't do it on the record, as I found out later :(

Winslow Yerxa