[Harp-L] re: Harp-L] Hohner Harmonica Brouhaha (was Golden Melody)

Dennis Moriarty wrote:
Hohner had a "harmonica brouhaha" (that was the literal title) at the South Street Seaport in NYC around 1974 where they gave out samples of the new plastic combed GM's before they were sold. Chamber Haung played there that day.

Dennis, my friend, Rob Paparozzi, and I were there too with our then girlfriends who later became our wives. Blackie Schakner (sp?) was there too.
ron - FL Keys

I remember performing there as well both with Chamber Huang and with his harmonica ensemble and I think I played a Telemann Concerto as well.

Harmonically yours,

Roberto
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com