[Harp-L] Rare Butter

I'm glad this debate/coversation/analysis commenced.

 It caused me to search my collection-stopping here and there to listen to some select

cuts from various pressings.

 I stumbled across two rare recordings-the first is the Paul Butterfield Blues Band,live

from the Fillmore West. Three tunes-No Amount of Lovin',All In a Day and Driftin' and

Driftin'. The band lineup for this July 1967 recording was Keith Johnson-trumpet,

David Sanborn-alto sax,Gene Dinwiddle-tenor sax,Buzzy Feiten-guitar,Philip Watson-drums

and Freddy Beckmayer-bass.

 I also came across a recording from Cafe A Go-Go NYC,June 17,1968.

Three tunes-Little Wing,Everything Gonna Be Alright and and instrumental.

I have them on cd,and will try to upload them to my myspace page.

 For my hardcore Butterfield fans and friends-stay tuned.