[Harp-L] butterfield ruined the blues!

i listen to the blues channel on sirius sat radio.  they play a lot of boring shtuff.  i rejoice when they play someone playing harp.  the blues ain't hardly blues for me unless it's got harp. why?  butterfield ruined the blues! he played with so much feeling that it sliced right through my heart and cut into my soul. when i hear any other harp player i just don't get that same feeling...'cept for little walter, who played with the same inner 'turmoil' and 'feeling' that came from deep down in some place of agony or something that forced him to have to play the blues in a place or space or dimension or parallel universe or some mystical, magical slice of the blues pie that nobody else but those 2 could slip back and forth from to enter THIS universe and express all the feelings that touch me, and us all, in that place we like to be touched that makes US feel what they were feeling and transcends time and space and builds strings to our emotions that only they can tug...hendrix did that for me on guitar, and he's the only one that hits me that deep...
please do me a favor and go to my myspace page and listen to my tune 'digital blues' and tell me if i'm getting close to what those guys did... i open with some harp, then there's a wild guitar solo, then a blasting keyboard solo, then i come back in 3rd position...listen as loud as you can...it was recorded live...
myspace   bill frain   music

'mystic eyes' by van morrison and them was my 1st foray into harp.  but when i heard butterfield, i knew i had to hit that deep or not bother trying...