From: "Bill Rossoll" <billrossoll@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 4:13:45 AM GMT -07:00 Chihuahua / La Paz / Mazatlan
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Butter

Chicago Bluesman wrote:
"I've watched the Butterfield TV spot a couple of times and it looks to
me that he's a player who perhaps held the harp upside down, with the
numbers underneath, in Sonny Terry fashion? Maybe others already knew
this or maybe I'm not perceiving it correctly on the clip. Doesn't
matter, particularly....but does it look like that to anyone else?"

Yes, PB was an "upside down" player.