Re: [Harp-L] Hohner repair kit / windsavers for 16-holler?

In a message dated 18/12/2009 21:31:48 Malay Peninsula Standard Time,
Alexander.Savelyev@xxxxxxxx writes:
<<
Hi guys,

Any feedback on that kit? I'm particularly wondering  if the enclosed
windsavers cover the lower octave of a 16-holler?

Check  it here:
http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/HHMZ9933.html

Thanks,

Alex

Hi Alex,

I bought a  Hohner tool kit about 10 years ago, and found it very  useful.
It came with lots of spare windsavers, and included more  than enough to
re-valve a 4 octave chromatic.

Also look at Richard Sleigh's tool kit:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8iNog0Jnvk_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8iNog0Jnvk)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J38ps4LXNtc

And the Lee Oskar tool kit,
But that comes without any windsavers.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lee-Oskar-Harmonica-Tool-Kit/dp/B00157HSVQ/ref=sr_1_
18?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1261362972&sr=8-18

Windsavers can be bought separately,  directly from Michael Timler at
_www.Harponline.de_ (http://www.harponline.de/)

http://harponline.de/index.php?lang_id=en_GB&js=false&page=index&PHPSESSID=8
7a8975aed646df8dad902b98e40de44

And he ships worlwdide.