[Harp-L] Golden Melody

      Hohner had a "harmonica brouhaha" (that was the literal title) at the South Street Seaport in NYC around 1974 where they gave out samples of the new plastic combed GM's before they were sold. Chamber Haung played there that day. I remember this because (as a wet player) I was ripping my mouth apart with Blues Harps at the time during my own drunken "brouhahas" up in the Bronx and was grateful for the plastic combs.  Still playing on those red combs too too. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues