RE: [Harp-L] Butter TV spot

Dude...relax...it's an open forum for opinions

and food for thought which generates great debate

and interesting idea's that awaken our feeble minds...

I suggest we all eat some of my home-made hawaiian brownies

over the holidays....

PEACE....LOVE....&....&.....I forget...

ps: I'm the one who posted that To Tell The Truth clip

up on YouTube! And for you really Long-Timers here on

the L train...I stole my good buddy, Dave Theraults nickname

"BluesGeek" for my YouTube Account, & on PokerStars...lol...

http://www.youtube.com/user/BluesGeek

http://www.myspace.com/donniemortone

The William Clarke Tribute Site:
http://www.angelfire.com/blues/williamclarke/index.html