Re: [Harp-L] Butter TV spot

Hey Rob,

Thanks for that. There have been some really terrific posts in this thread
(including yours) that have given me a lot to think about - so thanks to all
who have weighed in. I know Butterfield is revered, so I hope I haven't
stepped on too many toes - but I am interested in understanding his
influence and importance better. I certainly will buy Tom Ellis' book if it
ever appears.

If you send me a CD I am sure I can put together some obscure stuff for you
that you may not have heard. ;)

cheers
Drew