[Harp-L] Butterfield respect

I applaud you Donnie, good to see the respect Paul earned put on the post. Paul and Charlie were the players who got me started years ago and I am forever grateful of the hole they punched through showing me white guys could play the blues too. Saw Paul at the Fillmore in the 60's and first time seeing Charlie live was at the Coffee Gallery in SF on Upper Grant. Those evenings set the wheels in motion for me. Best of my Blues to all of ya over this Holiday Season.
Bill Noteman
www.billnotemanrockets.com