[Harp-L] BluesHarmonica.com

 Join Dave Barrett, the worlds leading expert in blues harmonica education,
and todays top players for the most comprehensive and exciting educational
experience ever offered! For the low monthly subscription rate of 16.95
enjoy full access to everything at BluesHarmonica.com. Video instruction for
all skill level players includes; tongue blocking; position playing;
improvising; equipment; over twenty study songs with downloadable music
notation and MP3,s; artist interviews and instructor assessment for students
that send in study song recordings. As a current student of Dave,s I can
tell you that I have received so much more then I would have ever expected.
When I heard the price was 16.95 I could hardly believe it. I hope anyone
who would like to improve their skills on blues harp will check out
BluesHarmonica.com.  Launch date 12-20-09. Sincerely, Mark.