Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Lou Rawls - You'll Never Find...

That's a viable suggestion except for two things. First, when it comes to
chromatic harp I'm pretty much a 3rd position blues guy and never took it
much past that although I have total respect for those who do. Secondly, I
don't own an A chrom, but if I did I'd be tempted to give it a shot. We
rehearsed the tune last night though, and I have to say this 12th position
thing is really working for me. Amazing how this instrument can keep
revealing itself to you just at the time you need it to.

t.a.