[Harp-L] Re: Butter on To Tell the Truth

Thanks so much for the link to this video! I've always loved the many iterations of this show. Butterfield's playing doesn't do it for me in this clip, but then it seems to be from early in his career. The panel members asked excellent harmonica questions, but they should have pegged the blues singer from Paul's speaking voice alone!

Isn't there currently a version of To Tell the Truth? We should try to get Jason Ricci on there. It wouldn't be hard to find two other guys who look far more like your typical harmonica player; I think the panel would be shocked at the "stand up" moment, and even more shocked when they hear him play!

Jonathan Metts
Prairie Dog PR
Ph: 205.435.0991
pr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx / prairiedogpr@xxxxxxxxx