[Harp-L] Seydel 1847 Silver

Although I'm pretty much a Special 20 kind of guy, I love my one Seydel 1847 Silver.

Just got a fat Christmas bonus and I'd like to buy 2 (or 3) more. What's the group consensus on sources? I figure the price is about the same from all, but what about service, etc?

Also, the one I have now (D) is about 2 years old and could use a little repair. 5 draw is kind of flat and 7 draw is kind of nonexistent. I think in the years since my initial purchase I've learned how to play to make my harps last longer so if I get this one fixed I would expect several more years of good use from it.

Thanks to any and all (and thanks for Harp-L in general).

Mark